1. Wait with hiring. If you still are, do not hire unqualified early employees. And no one that is in the same phase you are. Hire someone that knows what he is doing. Be clear on his role. He may have done it before, maybe he has a startup experience but this is your project. Set boundaries.
2. Invest in yourself. Become a master in your field. If that is escape rooms, get to know latest technology that is being used, best offers to give your guests, learn a new skill you have not mastered yet but need,perhaps sosial media or finance. Find out what guests like most. Consume knowledge like air and put your pursuit of learning above all else.
Unless you are uncoachable. Own it and find the right person to do it for you.
3. Close your mouth and listen.It is the perfect time to.
4. Own your age.You will never be too young, you will never be too old. The moment you begin to give yourself an excuse for not being successful is the moment of almost certain failure.
Do not find an excuse not to do it,make a good story out of it when you are done.
5. Dream big. Be big. You think you are crazy or your idea is a wild dream? Good! Call me actually!! You are where you are supposed to be. Think of tomorrow already today. Even though you can not guarantee tomorrow, you are allowed and you should think ahead.
6.Remember you are just a human.
So I do not know yet how to start a business but I have come a long way, and I have figured out the most on how to not to.maybe..oh please tell me there is not more 😎
I am proud for all the things i have learned from this experience..And even prouder to have started this blog Humans of escape rooms .. is coming soon!
Share your escape room story with me.You can send to : firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of you 🙂
Now go and find yourself an escape room and tell me about it human!
Facebook group : Humans of escape rooms
Facebook Page Humans of escape rooms
Coming soon : Humans of escape rooms